Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year, things to look forward to

Happy New Year readers!  I hope you all had a really good Christmas and New Years break.  One of my New Years resolutions is to keep up to date with my blog.  It was a hard year one way or another and the weather was also against me this year (I'm not taking it personally, even the TV gardeners seem to have had trouble).  2012 year was the wettest year on record in the UK.  My garden agrees, crops were poor, many many, many, things were eaten by slugs and snails, despite vigorous application of Nemaslug.  Bah and indeed humbug.

Never mind, this year I am confident all will be better, and the garden is having a tone of fertiliser on it so hopefully will do better this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a message, I always try to reply :o)