So, last weekend there was more digging (see title!), we also accomplished the following tasks
- Filled a second Hippo bag full of stones and turf and bits of unidentifiable plastic gubbins.
- Cleared out all the fallen conifer bits from round the back of the shed, which are already leaf mould, so I'll stick those in the raised beds.
- Fixed the slipped fence panel on the back fence that may have been allowing ingress of rats!
- Noting with delight that the rats now seem to have gone!
- More digging!
- Scrubbing the deck(ing) and the patio.
See..pics to prove it! Note the ridiculous use of New Rock boots to garden in. There is a point actually, they have no treads so I don't trail mud into the house...but they do make you look a bit of a tit while gardening.